Meet recap written by Coach Rob Weber:
On Monday, the FA Indoor Track team competed in the Class B State Championships held at Bates College in Lewiston, Maine. The FA boys’ team finished tied for seventh out of 29 teams and the girls finished T-23rd out of 28. Impressively, this gives the…
I’m getting an early start on today with this idea. More or less, this is just a messy painting with some fun masking thrown over the top. I like the minimalist/ negative space movie poster feel of the thing. I think I’d almost rather see a release date below rather than the signature because the elements seem to imply that I know what this story is about. Maybe I do. Maybe it’s Shark Week. Could someone let the Discovery Channel know that I have this and that I’m willing to sell it? Thanks.
I’m back to my day job again this afternoon, and opportunities are usually pretty thin on the ground to get into anything too involved. Hope everyone is having a great day so far. I just started my first cup of coffee, so I’m well on my way. See you tomorrow!
I was browsing my dashboard yesterday and encountered a wonderful photo of a foggy city scape and decided I wanted to do the same thing here. I’m more or less stuck on this sepia toned, steam punk robot kick right now, and it may be a bit before I let go of it. I think tomorrow’s image will be a bit of a departure from what we’re seeing here.
In other news, its payday. So that means comic books and tacos. And maybe a new stylus for my iPad. I go through these things like Indy racers go through tires. Hope everyone is doing well today, and as always, thanks for stopping by!
A few details about this fine gentleman:
1. His name is Michael D. Ballantine.
2. He personally submitted this picture of himself to Wikipedia. Yes, this picture.
3. He is technically a candidate for the Green Party’s nomination for president of the United States of America.
4. He may or may not have played one of the O’Doyles in Billy Madison.
5. He studied at the University of Phoenix Online.
6. It makes absolutely no sense that he could be an actual human being.
7. You can become his friend on Facebook here.
Let’s talk about that smile.